[mythtv-users] XMLTV is Broken in North America

Michael Greb mikegrb at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 13:52:39 EDT 2003

Quite a few people have this problem.  The zap2it site only displays 20
channels at a time by default and there is a down button on the page for the
next 20.  I don't know what the site looked like before but I surmise that it
showed all channels at once.  There is a pull-down box to show all listings at
once as an option.  If this isn't fixed later on tonight (before I go to bed)
I'll see what I can wip up as a patch against the current version.  I have a
feeling this is extremeley easy to fix and think an official fix from XMLTV
might come before then.