[mythtv-users] XMLTV is Broken in North America

Aaron Frerichs afrerich at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 08:49:53 EDT 2003

> IIRC, there's a grabber for Gist listings, but
> you've gotta have a subscription...

Does the Gist.com Gold Subscription thing work anymore
or is it gone?  I figured that I would go ahead since
I remeber the terms being very reasonable, but I can't
get signed up.  Many of the pages that had the
subscription sign-up are still there, but they don't
work.  I can navigate some of the pages, but I am not
allowed to select certain options and at certain
points, I get error messages stating that the database
is down for maintenance.  It has been this way for the
last couple of days.

Aaron