[mythtv-users] Question on MythGame

John Goulah bigjohn at getrockedout.com
Tue Jul 1 10:48:44 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 01 July 2003 2:53 am, Adam Biskobing wrote:
> I've tried setting up MythGame, and can't seem to get fceu running
> properly with MythGame.  Is there any way to force fceu to go into full
> screen mode through MythGame?  Is there somewhere that I can set options
> for fceu?

Here is a fullscreen patch for the 0.96 fceu release written by Todd Malsbury.
I had to write him directly to get it but i'm sure other people will benefit
from it... I did have to pass a few command line options on first startup
(-fs 1 -xv 1) but after getting it working with the correct options it
started correctly (without options) after that.

hope that helps,
John