[mythtv-users] ATI TV Wonder and btaudio

Chris cisip at sprintmail.com
Sat Mar 1 04:19:41 UTC 2003

You have several option:

(1) contribute code to mythmusic to make it work with MP3 CDs
(2) make a soft link from your music directory to the directory where
your CD gets mounted.  Then when mythmusic runs it will add any files it
finds there.  Of course this presents a problem as they are added to the
database, even after you remove the CD...
(3) If you're using the CVS version, try mythvideo.  In spite of its
name, it's really a kind of generic file explorer for Myth that allows
you to specify handlers for any file type.

Of course, for (2) or (3) to be really useful, you'll need to have some
kind of mechanism for auto mounting/unmounting your CD.  I know there
are things out there; Gnome or KDE might suffice, and there are other
desktop-independent method that I can't recall right now.

Good luck!

-Joe C.