[mythtv-users] developing Myth modules on WindowsXP?

Nathan Ziarek nathan at ziarek.com
Wed Feb 26 14:15:12 UTC 2003

So, even if I learn C++ and write my little program in it, I need to convert
it to g++?

The big problem is that, sadly :), I have more free time at work than at
home for this type of project. At work I can't just go around installing
Linux on my machines (especially since they are all but one Macs).

I've looked for that book, and they have it at a local library. However, if
I am just going to have to turn around from learning c++ (which I imagine
will take a while) and have to learn g++, I probably shouldn't even bother
with c++. I only want to learn it for Myth...

Let me know if I am clear about that,

Thanks,

Nate