[mythtv-users] EPIA M10000..

Joshua Santelli santellij at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 23:18:33 UTC 2003

This is all bad news :-/.  I have an EPIA 800 that I
was using it to play MP3s connected to my stereo.  I
had hoped to test it out as a mythTV machine but it
looks like that isn't going to happen.  I noticed the
load from KDE and Gnome were a bit much for this MoBo
but since most of the setup was done on the CLI I
didn't mind.

Can anyone recomend a small MoBO (Micro ATX maybe)
that can handle running MythTV.  I was hoping to keep
the power usage down.

Anyone want a slightly used EPIA 800???