[mythtv-users] Installed and Working

Jason James jason_james_97 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 21:29:20 UTC 2003

Fundamentally, its a philosophical problem, not a
technical one.

Sure I can (and did) download and install the NVIDIA
drivers. I've already recompiled them twice because of
kernel updates.

Some people may enjoy all the extra steps whenever
RedHat (or anyone else) releases a new kernel, but I
want it to "just work." I'm more than happy to
compile, install, and debug for new, cutting edge
software like MythTV. It feels like a waste of time to
me when I'm doing all of that for my LAN card.

./jj