[mythtv-users] developing Myth modules on WindowsXP?

John Danner johndanner at untzuntz.com
Tue Feb 25 02:32:55 UTC 2003

With Visual C++ you won't be able to do coding for MythTV unless you have the
QT libraries, which aren't free (as in $$$) for MS Windows.

You can however see all the documentation (and various commands that will
help you parse data and setup windows, etc) in the QT docs at
http://doc.trolltech.com/

-John