[mythtv-users] Rainbow Runner + G200

Brent Bowman bbowman at vistacraft.com
Sun Feb 23 23:28:57 UTC 2003

When I start MythTV, I get the following:

### Begin Paste ####
bash-2.05a$ mythtv
Probed: /dev/video - Composite
Probed: /dev/video - S-Video
Probed: /dev/video - Television
sh: 3: command not found
Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
channel '0' has no tuner (composite)
strange error flushing buffer ...
player: Can't open audio device: /dev/dsp
open audio:: Device or resource busy
Using XV port 55
#### End Paste ####

then the screen goes blue.  I don't know what the "3" is for - I never
pressed that. I press the C key several times slowly and nothing
happens.  After pressing C, I can't escape out of it, but I can switch
to another virtual screen to kill it.

The sound thing is weird too, When MythTV starts, I hear the tv for an
instant, then it goes quiet.  The TV sound is gone for the rest of my X
session - even for XawTV - I can't get it back.

I hope this helps to get a better picture of what my problem is.

Thanks,
Brent