[mythtv-users] Dual Tuner & btaudio (was System Specs: Too good to be true?)

Larry Matter mythtv at matter.net
Fri Feb 21 17:37:34 UTC 2003

> And a little suggestion. If you are not using a bttv version newer than
> 0.7.100 I would recommend that you update to the latest.

Stupid question, but I'm assuming you mean the latest 0.7 (0.7.105?) and
not the 0.9's

> Are you using multiple capture cards with the latest CVS? I'm having
> some  trouble getting it to work, but I don't know if it is because of
> my second  sound card not being set up correctly or missing support in
> CVS.

Dual tuner is working for me.  I have both a Pinnacle and a Haupauge.
Both appear to support btaudio (dmesg looks good, dsps are created) but I
only get sound on the haupauge.  Maybe a new btdriver will help?

Larry