[mythtv-users] Installed and Working

Jason James jason_james_97 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 13:51:00 UTC 2003

Heh - I guess I'm not the only one reading Anandtec and Fatwallet forums :)

I was looking at that this morning. The only thing that might be a problem is
that the system only supports 3.3V PCI slots. I don't know if my capture
cards and sounds cards support 3.3V since the old standard is 5V.

...I just found this on the video4linux list:

So it seems atleast one of my capture cards is supported (Pinnacle PCTV).
Sound cards might still be a problem though.

-Emil