[mythtv-users] audio problem

Adrian Burden aburden at onegeeksopinion.com
Thu Feb 20 20:09:56 UTC 2003

I had the same thing and found that my mixer settings were not setup
right.
Did you use alsamixer or kmix. Some people have had problems with kmix.
With the many re installs I have done, sometimes kmix works, sometimes I
have to use alsamixer.

Make sure that you are pointing to you correct sound card /dev/dsp ??

Cheers...