[mythtv-users] segmentation fault

Mike Drons mdrons at ins.com
Thu Feb 20 04:10:48 UTC 2003

In programs/mythfilldatabase/filldata.cpp

Line ~ 188

if (split.size() > 0)
pginfo->endts = split[0];
else
pginfo->endts = "";

Change to:

if (split.size() > 0)
pginfo->endts = split[0];
else
pginfo->endts = QString::null;

For the complete thread on this try looking at
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=51853;search_st
ring=seg%20fault;guest=156227&t=search_engine#51853

Or for more general searches at
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?do=search;guest=1562
27&t=search_engine

Mike