[mythtv-users] Wireless Keyboard suggestion needed

Mike Drons mdrons at ins.com
Thu Feb 20 02:53:53 UTC 2003

I am looking for a wireless keyboard for my Myth computer.  The computer
sits at least 50 feet away, with no line of site (currently in the basement,
but would consider moving it to the office on the same floor).  Where is the
best place to purchase such a device?  Suggestions and information needed on
brand, model, easy of use, etc.  Do any of them have special feature buttons
that Linux supports?

But my real goal is to have Myth on any TV in the house, so it can really
only sit close to one of the TVs.    I would consider a remote, but what are
the distance limitaions/line of site issues with remotes?

Thanks, Mike Drons