[mythtv-users] What settings in modules.conf for ATI TV Wondre VE

Chris cisip at sprintmail.com
Tue Feb 18 23:51:03 UTC 2003

Thanks. I was trying to figure out why my ati tv wonder and ati tv
wonder ve had different color settings.  One was washed out. I realized
that the v4lctl settings are device specific.  It was not a problem with
modules.conf at all.  Now testing to see if the washed out color will go
away from my future recordings.