[mythtv-users] New Themes Gallery

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Tue Feb 18 17:18:08 UTC 2003

>> On Monday 17 February 2003 10:28 am, Jason Ramey wrote:
>>> Great job Jeremy. I am gonna try out GreenQuatch first thing when I
>>> get home tonight. Just wondering, what's the limitation on how many
>>> buttons it
>>> will show on the screen? I'm up to nearly 8 now. Thanks
>>
>> 6 buttons on screen, max.
>>
>> Isaac

> Hrm, I got 8 on mine using GreenQuatch.

Yeah, it really depends on how much room you allocate to the button area.
GreensQuatch it pretty simple, so I opened up a lot of room for buttons.
You won't be able to get 8 buttons on all the themes.

I think that Isaac would like all the menu pages to have no more than 6
buttons so that the menus will work under *all* themes.  Sure, you can put
8 buttons on GreensQuatch but you'll have problems with some of the other
themes.