[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase Error

Chris Black black at comet.n-polk.k12.ia.us
Sun Feb 16 22:41:40 UTC 2003

When I run mythfilldatabase, I get this error:

DB ERror: Program insertion failed, SQL query was:
INSERT INTO program (chanid,starttime,endtime,title,subtitle,description,category) VALUES(1009, 20030223230000, , "The X-Files", "Release", "An FBI trainee connects recent murders to the killing of Doggett's son many years ago.", "Drama")

I've changed the filldata.cpp that was suggested by Neil McCurdy, but that doesn't seem to change anything. However when I change the insert to:
INSERT INTO program (chanid,starttime,endtime,title,subtitle,description,category) VALUES(1009, 20030223230000, "", "The X-Files", "Release", "An FBI trainee connects recent murders to the killing of Doggett's son many years ago.", "Drama")
														^^
Everything seems to work fine. Is there a way to get mythfilldatabase to add those two quotes??

Thanks,
Cj B