[mythtv-users] Re: Updated MythTV RPMs -- lang="en_US"

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Sat Feb 15 09:34:33 UTC 2003

LANG=C is equivalent to  LANG="en_US" for our purposes, so you are all
set there. I'm not sure what your Date::Manip problem is. I can't quite
recall, but I thought I remembered that RH8 (if you followed the docs
to that point) had a RH supplied version of Date::Manip that was good.
(I might be off base here, so take your grain of salt). Why don't you
post what Date::Manip errors you are getting, and maybe a little more
context, and we'll see if we can straighten out your problem.

good luck

cedar