[mythtv-users] More info on couldn't connect problem

Funky Fred funkyfredmale at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 00:05:36 UTC 2003

The fan is pretty loud, my only complaints are the fan noise and the
insanely bright blue LED on the front.  The LED infatuates my cat, but
I'm afraid it will be disconnected soon.  As far as the fan goes, there
are some BIOS hooks, you can set the temp when the fan should speed up.
But I'm going to get one of these heat pipes:
http://www.shuttleonline.com/specs_access.asp?pro_id=150  heard it helps
out quite a bit.  I'll post something once I try it out.

--jm