[mythtv-users] What are people using for viewing DVDs?

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Fri Feb 14 22:06:42 UTC 2003

I thought it was to loud too.

I bought a new fan. A Zalman, I think it was at
http://www.sharkacomputers.com/80balbearcas.html, I really can't remeber off
the top of my head. I wasn't able to tweak the BIOS ( I wasn't really sure
how to )

It was quieter, but not enough for me. I probably need to replace the
processor fan too.

I decided on a different route, I got a usb rf remote (ati) and I going to
put it in a cabinent.

-- Brian