[mythtv-users] A few difficulties

Baba O'Riley grantstoll at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:30:03 UTC 2003

ok, I got 'Watch TV' to work as root, so I am assuming I just need to fix
privilage to sound (judging from other posts)?  If anyone is willing to
share how to do this, it would be appreciated.

I am still having problems with the EPG:

$ mythepg
fcntl: Bad file descriptor
fcntl: Bad file descriptor
You don't have any channels defined in the database
This isn't going to work.
Segmentation fault

I am running xmltv 0.5.7
It segfaults when I run mythfilldatabase, after it runs through and grabs
show listings.

I am very close to having this working, and am still excited to try it.