[mythtv-users] problem trying to watch TV

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Tue Feb 11 14:16:56 UTC 2003

I got the patches that were on the list but they seem to just produce
different errors.  I'll probably just try to grab the XMLTV source
directly from its CVS on sourceforge... 0.5.7 was released the night of
Feb 9th, so perhaps that includes the fix.

Jeff_Mitchell at accessbusinessgroup.com wrote:

> Glad you managed to get things working.  Welcome to the club!  The
> mythfilldatabase issue is indeed related to zap2it changing their listing
> format, if you're grabbing North American listings.  There are some patches
> floating around this list for Myth 0.7 + xmltv 0.5.7.

[snip]

--
Michael J. Sherman  |  Software Developer
Digital Sandbox, Inc.  |  http://www.dsbox.com/