[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase and setupplus sound problems on nforce2 (cvs version 11 feb)

Martyn Weber mythtv at blacksun.uk.com
Wed Feb 12 08:54:49 UTC 2003

I got it up and running this way.
# ./setup.sh
# make
# su
# make install
# chmod 666 /dev/lircd
# ln -sf /dev/ttySx /dev/lirc
  where x represents your com port device (0 for 1, 1 for 2)
  You need to put  a command to run /usr/local/sbin/lircd in your
/etc/rc.d/rc.local
  There is no other configuration in my modules.conf
  Of course you need a working .lircrc in your home directory and a
lircd.conf in your /etc/ for your particular remote. and you need to
have irxevent running as a daemon before you call mythfrontend by doing
a irxevent &