[mythtv-users] MythTV & Dolby ProLogic question

Cliff Draper Cliff.Draper at Sun.com
Tue Feb 11 19:00:56 UTC 2003

I like mine although I'm considering building the homebrew serial
receiver so that I can use my universal remote instead. If you like the
size, it works quite well and I've used it from about 6-8 feet away and
haven't had a problem with the signals being received.

If you have difficulties getting lirc to see it, just make sure you
create a symbolic link from /dev/lirc to the serial port /dev/ttyS0.

   --Mike