[mythtv-users] nuvexport cutlist on knoppmyth

William Lindner blazing-dragon at charter.net
Wed Dec 31 10:46:48 EST 2003

Hi, well, ok, then I think the issue with the cutlist not working is just

because I'm running KnoppMyth, which is version .12 of Mythtv...  so I guess

MythTranscode doesn't have the updated code in .12  well, that's fine, oh,

and does the feature to remove the commercials from within the mythfrontend

(by pressing X after loading the cutlist) only work in version .13 or will

it work in version .12?  Ok, thanks for the help, and thanks for nuvexport.

(sorry, I accidently posted this as a reply to a different message, I hope
this one works out better.)