[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase doesn't fill anything ! :(

Tyler Drake mythpcjabber at ec.rr.com
Tue Dec 30 19:55:30 EST 2003

First, we need some information: What country are you in? Are you manually
grabbing listings? If so, are you pointing mythfilldatabase to the file? If
not, are you using the correct grabber? What is your locale (zipcode, etc)?
Is your system date set right?

Please answer (at least some of) these questions first =)

--Tyler

MythTV address: mythpcjabber AT ec.rr.com
Normal address: pcjabber AT ec.rr.com