[mythtv-users] can I go as low as 650 to 800 Mhz?

Dave Anderson dave at ineedasite.com
Tue Dec 30 19:46:16 EST 2003

I'm currently running on a PIII 650Mhz with one pvr-350. I only use about
3% to 6% when watching live tv. This is because the pvr-350 does all the
decoding and encoding.

So the answer to your question, I'd say yes.

My system Specs:
Dell XPS_T PIII 650 Mhz
512 MB Ram
20GB HDD for OS
160GB HDD for MythTV

I also have a 128MB Nvidia display with tv-out installed but not being
used. I think the sound card is a Yamaha, but it isn't used either.

Dave