[mythtv-users] Properly Internlaced Video?

Dan Ullom dan at techcentric.biz
Tue Dec 30 15:01:49 EST 2003

I want to eliminate the artifacts in my video output that result from
de-interlacing the stream.
I bought a pvr350 card and now I remember how TV is supposed to look.
I want that same quality on a different machine but I don't want to have to
pay for another pvr350.

What hardware is good for displaying properly interlaced video within
MythTV?
Can a framebuffer card display interlaced video to a TV correctly and if so
do any nvidia cards support it?
Or, what inexpensive hardware decoders are available with good Linux
support?

Thanks,
Dan Ullom
TechCentric