[mythtv-users] Casetronic C137

Moot Point moot at 1783.com
Mon Dec 29 20:11:51 EST 2003

I am building my first MythTV system. I am looking at using a Castronic
C137 with M1000 board. Ok, so suggestions on the TV Tuner/Video Capture
card are appreciated. I would like to get something that will be
supported for a litttle while and not close to obsolete. Many V4L cards
tend to be older since the Linux drivers take a while to finish.

Also, does anyone have experience with Interact-TV's Telly solution? It
is Linux based but I do not think any of it is open.

Regards,

Moot