[mythtv-users] Native LIRC Connection Loss

Brett tamntm2 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 15:00:55 EST 2003

I'm using native LIRC with a home-brew serial
transmitter and receiver.  Sometimes after the channel
change script uses the transmitter, Myth loses its
connection to the receiver.  I usually restart
mythfrontend to get it back.

The last time, however I simply used the keyboard to
fine after that.

Does anyone else have this hiccup?  Is there anything
I can do to avoid restarting or using keyboard
workarounds?  Why would mythfrontend work after some
keyboard control?

Thanks,

Brett