[mythtv-users] long delay on pausing in mythmusic

tomspam tomspam at zunta.org
Mon Dec 29 18:04:40 EST 2003

I've been experiencing this problem since installing mythtv.  Mythmusic is very slow to respond to a pause command -- typically 10 to 15 seconds elapse between the time when I press the pause key and when the music actually pauses.  The visualization freezes as soon as I hit the key, so my best guess is that there's some buffer that's being cleared out.

Can anyone offer any suggestions as to how to fix this?  I am running 0.12; does 0.13 resolve the issue?  I have tried toggling the "Aggressive Soundcard Buffering" option, but it has no effect.

Thanks