[mythtv-users] I changed aspect ratio setting and now can't change channel ( PVR 350 )

Dennis Wollersheim dee at internode.on.net
Sun Dec 28 16:47:21 EST 2003

Hi everyone

First, compliments to the chefs;  mythtv was my best christmas present
this year!

I have a strange problem.  Mythtv has been working well for a few days
now;  today I went in and changed a few recording settings, such as
height/width and aspect ratio, after that, channel changing in live
tv/scheduled recordings did not work.  Changing the settings back did
not fix the problem. Channel changing using ptune-ui.pl still works.
Mythtv version 0.12, installed using Jarod Wilson's ATRPM's packages.

I then deleted all settings and tried again (mythsetup->yes->yes->steps
1..4), and then manually added back in my frequencies and channel
numbers.  It still has the same probllems.

Questions;

1) any ideas what to try ?

2) is there a way to rebuild the database with all default setting short
of reinstallation?

Warmly

Dennis Wollersheim
Melbourne Australia