[mythtv-users] lirc settings based on which module is active

Rob Roland rob at robdaemon.net
Sun Dec 28 02:14:46 EST 2003

Hi all,

I've got lirc running beautifully with MythTV except for one thing:

While watching TV, I want my Channel Up / Channel Down buttons to be up
/ down (change channels) but I want it to act as Page Up / Page Down in
other modules (MythMusic, MythEPG, etc)

Problem: when watching TV, the active window shows up as mythfrontend,
so I can't differentiate for irxevent.

So, either I need to change the channel keystrokes to be page up / page
down, or I need to be able to tell the apps apart for lirc / irxevent.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Rob Roland