[mythtv-users] Radio Shack 15-2133 or 15-2116 with an Airboard?

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Sun Dec 28 00:13:49 EST 2003

Anyone using either of these remotes with the Airboard wireless keyboard?

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&product%5Fid=15-2133

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&product%5Fid=15-2116

I've got the Sony RM-VL1000 on order but am second guessing myself.  I'd
like a remote I can program to emulate the keyboards keystrokes (and thus
use the keyboard's IR receiver and avoid using lircd/irxevent...which I'm
currently doing with the Hauppauge gray).

Anyone doing this with either of these remotes?  Any tips or caveats?

Thanks!

John