[mythtv-users] RE: Mythtv install in Fedora - bttv driver package not found

Matt Mueller mmueller at new.rr.com
Sat Dec 27 21:04:32 EST 2003

Sorry, I was confusing the directory i386 with the rpm I should
download.  I am running a PII, so that's i686.

I ran apt-get update early this morning(8:00 am CST) and tried the apt-get
install bttv-kmdl again and still not found.  I tried the apt-get update
and install again at 8:00 pm CST and still not found; so I beleive I have a
current list.

I looked at my sources.list file and I physically inputted those urls into
my browser, and I could not find any bttv packages.  Am I crazy here?  This
is what is in my sources.list file, minus the comments:
rpm     http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/1/i386 core updates
rpm     http://apt.physik.fu-berlin.de fedora/1/en/i386 at-testing
rpm      http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/1/i386 freshrpms
rpm     http://newrpms.sunsite.dk/apt/ redhat/en/i386/fc1 newrpms
rpm     http://apt.sw.be redhat/fc1/en/i386 dag
rpm     ftp://jpackage.hmdc.harvard.edu/JPackage 1.5/generic free
rpm     ftp://jpackage.hmdc.harvard.edu/JPackage 1.5/fedora-1 free
rpm     http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt fedora/1/i386
planetcore planetccrma

If I look at http://apt.physik.fu-berlin.de under at-bleeding, I see bttv
packages.  Is this where I can/should download them from?  Can I add
'at-bleeding'  to my sources.list file?

Matt.