[mythtv-users] Plug-ins won't run

Clay claybo at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 26 00:16:55 EST 2003

Hi everyone.  I've got mythfrontend working quite well playing live TV
with CVS from a day or two ago on an ME6000.  However, plug-ins won't
load.  I compile them all from source and change settings.pro to
reference "i586" rather than "pentiumpro" and still I'm getting a no-go
with the various Myth modules.

Every time I load a module (any module), I get the same error:

/usr/lib/mythtv/plugins/lib[name of module here].so: undefined symbol:
_ZN13SelectSetting21fillSelectionsFromDirERK4QDirb
Unable to initialize plugin '[module name here]'.
Unable to run plugin '[module name here]': not intialized

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!
clay