[mythtv-users] Final setup help

Tom Jaeger tjaeger at networksinstalled.com
Thu Dec 25 22:29:01 EST 2003

I have a new system that seems to work pretty good
P3 700
Pvr 250
Radeon 9000

I have 2 problems and 1 question

Problems

1 I cant get it to switch to svideo without looking at garbage (bad
resolution or sync rate I think)

2 I cant get lirc to work after following the instructions on the site
for pvr 250 (if I run the patch it errors on the make if not it installs
but irw doesn't work it runs and drops me to a shell)

My general question is how do I hook up both cable(up and running great)
and then switch to the s-video in(to record off a dtv or vcr)?  I did
set up another location name called svideo and then went to the card
section and specified that under the svideo0.

Thanks you guys are great
Tom J