[mythtv-users] TV Capture and TV Out / Video Out Card

Freeman Tan freemantan at tidallab.com
Thu Dec 25 21:01:30 EST 2003

Thanks, I was actually looking for a single card that I can input my CATV Video source to as well as output to my Television Set at the same time. So I would only be using my television set to watch TV as well as control the MythTV frontend.

So far I've only found the ATI All in Wonder that does this all in one card that I can use only the Television as my monitor as well, but I don't know if the ATI All in Wonder card is supported by Myth TV ?

Any other similar cards that can be used ? Please advise ?

Thanks,
Freeman