[mythtv-users] Fedora Scrambled Video, No Audio

James L. Paul james at mauibay.net
Thu Dec 25 17:12:33 EST 2003

On Thursday 25 December 2003 10:43, MythMichale wrote:
> Here is my test_ioctl -a:

[snip]

> If I am reading this correctly, then my stuff is set for PAL... Which
> would definitely explain my scrambled video, eh??

Assuming you aren't feeding it PAL, I would expect so! ;)

Of course, I assume that you've tested this by doing something like:

test_ioctl -u 0x3000

To set it to NTSC and verified that you get good results with:

mplayer /dev/video0

or some similarly purposed incantation?

Naturally, you need to set up Myth with the correct configurations as well.