[mythtv-users] Forum better than mailing list

Dan Berger dan at theidiots.org
Thu Dec 25 13:29:00 EST 2003

This subject has been discussed before (the latest one being a couple of
weeks ago). I am no player in the mythtv scene, I am not experienced, nor am
I an oldschool user. That said, my suggestion does not hold as much weight
as someone else's.

However, I would still like to express my view. I strongly believe that a
forum is much more suited for what mythtv has become today. More users, more
problems, more hardware, more modules, more stuff, means more mail. With a
forum, the subjects can be divided up, as reflex suggests. It just makes
more sense for such a project and for a mailing list, which averages 200-300
mails a day (most fo them being technical).