[mythtv-users] EPIA - CLE266 questions

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Thu Dec 25 07:41:04 EST 2003

Ivor,

with your drivers I'm getting a green lined screen for a second when I'm starting the liveTV or when I'm watching a recording. But I never get such a screen when changing channels. I once tried the redhat install with mythtv and I kind of recall seeing such a line as well .. can't recall if it were your driver or the via drivers.

Ehm.. to complete the story, I'm using a PVR250. Perhaps channel switching on the pvr 250 is faster then on a DVB or other card.. I'm not sure.

Jelle Kalf.
aka Rroet (viaarena forums)

--
echo 16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlb xq |dc