[mythtv-users] does the PVR-350 have issues?

Tim - DZ iceburn at dangerzone.com
Wed Dec 24 17:17:44 EST 2003

The only real different is that the 350 has an output.  This means the card
is doing decoding in the hardware (and your CPU isn't).  Generally speaking
this should yield a smooth picture and a low CPU usage computer.

The biggest problems I've seen are that the FM Tuner you're paying for with
the 350 is not supported under linux at all, and getting X (and therefore
mythfrontend) to display on the 350 output, for example I've got all the
menus working fine on the monitor and TV / Playback working on the 350 TV
output, but can't get the menus to work on the 350 output.

-t