[mythtv-users] Nova-T board not working

Wed Dec 24 06:07:45 EST 2003

> > I find out what revision my board is?
>
> Try linuxtv.org, as this is not a MythTV issue!

Agreed. There are only a few DVB users here and you will get a better response there.

Be aware that Hauppaugge change spec on their cards really regularly.  You may have something which is now unsupported...  Add the part numbers of the tuner and other significant chips when you post, and CHECK THE ARCHIVES first - there are frequent posts about new chipsets!

Good luck