[mythtv-users] deleting videos from MythVideo?

Jon jgregor at hotpop.com
Tue Dec 23 21:13:35 EST 2003

As far as I know you can't delete videos from the frontend.  But as for
restoring control to your frontend, I had to mess with my focus settings
in my window manager to make sure that focus followed the mouse, so that
when mplayer closed, my mouse was pointed somewhere at mythfrontend and
it would shift to focus,  you'll have to figure out how to do that in
your window manager of choice.