[mythtv-users] Nova-T board not working

Jon Dye jon at pecorous.co.uk
Tue Dec 23 18:55:31 EST 2003

I'm having trouble setting up my NovaT board and wondered if anyone
could help.  I've compiled the dvb kernel modules (v1.0.1) and the
dvb-ttpci and dvb-core modules load OK and I get
/dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0, /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 and
/dev/dvb/adapter0/net0 but no /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0.  I've tried
else had this problem?

I'm thinking my board may be one of the unsupported revisions but how do
I find out what revision my board is?

JD