[mythtv-users] MythFrontend only runs as root

David Brieck Jr. myth at brieck.com
Tue Dec 23 13:40:40 EST 2003

Sorry about that, here are the permission of the actual files:

[myth at localhost v4l]$ ls -al
total 0
drwxr-xr-x    1 root     root            0 Dec 31  1969 ./
drwxr-xr-x    1 root     root            0 Dec 31  1969 ../
crw-------    1 myth     root      81, 224 Dec 31  1969 vbi0
crw-------    1 root     root      81, 225 Dec 31  1969 vbi1
crw-------    1 myth     root      81,   0 Dec 31  1969 video0
crw-------    1 myth     root      81,   1 Dec 31  1969 video1