[mythtv-users] MythGAME problems

Chuck Ferring cferring at comcast.net
Tue Dec 23 13:04:09 EST 2003

The Snes support in mythgame was written specifically to work with
snes9x.  I'd try it with snes9x first.  Also, when you say that you set
the binary to where the executable is, are you using the path to the
executable including the name of the executable or are you just using
the directory that the executable resides in?  You should be using the
former.

-Chuck