[mythtv-users] PVR-250 audio wire

Nick Breau nkbreau at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Dec 23 12:23:22 EST 2003

I went through the ivtv steps again and it seemed to have worked this
time... not sure if/what I have done differently...

Now that the card works my final obstacle is to get the following device
working as an IR blaster to my cable box

http://www.extendedsystems.com/ESI/Products/Wireless+Connectivity+Products/IrDA+Adapters/Product+Detail/XTNDAccess+IrDA+PC+Adapter.htm

should be fun...