[mythtv-users] No setup program

Billy Macdonald whmac33 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 10:39:49 EST 2003

--- Tom Jaeger <tjaeger at networksinstalled.com> wrote:
> Switch to the setup directory and run the setup program:
>
> $ cd setup
> $ ./setup
>

> The backend setup program will start and offer you a number of choices.
> It is strongly recommended that you go through them in order.
>
> Everything seems to work except there is no setup in the directory.  I
> setup all the deps from what I saw and cant figure it out.
>
> Help
> Thanks,
> Tom Jaeger

Hi Tom,

     Funny because I ran into the same problem a couple days ago building the
.13 tarballs on Fedora Core 1.  It was my second install, I previously followed
Jarod's RH9 HOWTO thing but in the end I didn't know how it all came together
so I started over installing from source.  Anyways it turns out that I wasn't
paying enough attention and myth's make errored becuase I didn't have the
XFree-devel RPM installed.  Downloaded and installed that and it re make'd and
make installed it all and it worked like a champ.

Billy