[mythtv-users] S-Video Static Issue

Jon jgregor at hotpop.com
Mon Dec 22 18:01:55 EST 2003

I had a similar problem when i setup my box, make sure you dont have a
grounding loop, the problem i had was a coaxial wire connecting to my
tv, from my cable box
as well as svideo from cable box, to pc, and svideo from pc to tv, that
caused a huge loop and after i disconnected the coaxial, which i didn't
need anymore, it dissapeared.
-Jon